Saturday, January 30, 2010

nothing



What to write?

Blogging is all about having something to say and communicate. I have been trying to be consistent with blogging about things that come to mind.

It's been a couple of days since I last blogged, so I sat down today to blog.

Nothing....I've got nothing.

Nothing to say about family. Nothing to say about work.

So this entry has nothing.

We have an acronym at work - S.S.D.D. For this post I will clean up the meaning, Same Stuff, Different Day.

And sometimes that is what life is like. It just goes. Wake up, live, go to sleep, do it all again. Nothing significant to report. It doesn't mean that there is nothing good going on. It just means nothing super noteworthy or out of the ordinary.

May you see there is nothing wrong with a day or so of just living. Sometimes it is good to have nothing going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment